Thread: Netflix?

Default Netflix?

I can't capture Netflix vides using RMC 7. Should it work? Any tips?

Default Re: Netflix?

It should work if you are using the DVR method of capturing. Do give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    It should work if you are using the DVR method of capturing. Do give that a try.
    Not if you're using windows version 1809, and you cannot roll it back after 10 months!

Then you would want to use our screen capture program, Replay Video Capture. Thanks.

I just upgraded to Replay Media Capture 7 because the promotional from Applian stated that Netflix could be captured using the latest upgrade of Replay Media Capture 7, however, when I try to capture using the DVR method the capture fails. I am using Windows 10 home and connecting through RMC7 to Netflix on Firefox. Please advise.

Please try and use the built in browser for the DVR method instead. If you continue to have an issue then do open up a support ticket with all of the details. Thanks.

I did use the built in browser and selected firefox browser for the DVR method following instructions very carefully, it didn't work, when I set everything up and executed, the browser flashed off and disappeared and nothing was captured. I tried the correct method several times and the same thing happened repeatedly. I have given you all the details here. I don't feel like I should have to troubleshoot the software, it should work as advertised. I upgraded expecting it to work as advertised. I already could have used Replay Video Capture but I expected a better, simpler capture using the upgraded Media Catcher, instead it didn't work at all, kind of frustrating to have to go through this...
    Last edited by tzeyen; 09-05-2020 at 10:28 PM.