I just got prompted to upgrade to version 7.0.1.27. In previous versions, I was able to convert flv files by dragging/dropping them onto the main screen, selecting them, and then hitting ALT+C, which would convert them using the settings I had in the conversion dropdown. This was very useful.

After upgrading to version 7.0.1.27, this doesn't seem to work anymore. If I drag an flv into the window the mouse pointer changes to the circle with a slash in it cursor, and nothing happens on drop - the file simply doesn't appear in the list. After consulting the help file, I also tried importing the flv via ALT+I but that doesn't work either.

I tested whether automatic conversion is still happening when I stream a flash vid from a site and that still seems to work as before, but the ability to manually convert a standalone flv on my computer seems to have been disabled or removed (although it's still listed as a feature in the help file). This is a pity since it's one of the many things I used RMC for. Without this I guess I'll use VLC or something but it's nice to be able to do it all in one program.

Any ideas why this stopped working?