Thread: How to reinstall RR 11 without losing my settings (including my schedule)

Default How to reinstall RR 11 without losing my settings (including my schedule)

I just did that big Windows 10 upgrade and when I launch RR I get the message that I should reinstall because some setting was changed. I just want to make sure I don't lose my schedule. What do you recommend?

Default Re: How to reinstall RR 11 without losing my settings (including my schedule)

Make a copy of your schedule so in the event you lose it you can add it again. On the Program user interface there are two arrow icons. One is to export the schedule. Do that and give it a name. If you do lose your schedule then you would just use the other arrow and import. Thanks.

Default Re: How to reinstall RR 11 without losing my settings (including my schedule)

Thank you. I did that but it did not delete my data after all

I didn't think it would-always best to be safe.