Thread: Trial version worked- registered version DOESN'T

Default Trial version worked- registered version DOESN'T

I tried the trial version . it worked great! It captured video on http://www.tv3.cat . I had been trying to avoid recording the opening commercial some clips have before the actual video clip. Other recorders would record the commercial and never record the clip coming after it.

This product captured the actual clip without the preceding commercial! I was so happy i bought it immediately. NOW IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GET NO FILE NAME, LENGTH, OR START INFO . IT DOESN'T RECORD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    I tried the trial version . it worked great! It captured video on http://www.tv3.cat . I had been trying to avoid recording the opening commercial some clips have before the actual video clip. Other recorders would record the commercial and never record the clip coming after it.

This product captured the actual clip without the preceding commercial! I was so happy i bought it immediately. NOW IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GET NO FILE NAME, LENGTH, OR START INFO . IT DOESN'T RECORD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!
    Which Operating System do you have and which browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache prior to recording? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.