Thread: RMC7 Manifest-MPD.MP4 "Input string was not in a correct format."

Default RMC7 Manifest-MPD.MP4 "Input string was not in a correct format."

HI! I just started using RMC7 and have been able to capture videos without issue. One site which downloads as MPEG-DASH video, I'm able to download all of the fragmented videos as .mp4s. However, the manifest-mpd.mp4 that downloads first has a message "Input string was not in a correct format". It appears this error is keeping RCM from merging the files into one file. I've searched the forum and googled the issue and haven't been able to find a solution. I could DVR the videos but would prefer the master files, of course. Thanks for any advise or suggestions.

Default Re: RMC7 Manifest-MPD.MP4 "Input string was not in a correct format."

It might be a site where you do need to use DVR. A suggestion is to go into settings-Internet downloads. Select prompt for both preferred format and preferred quality. When a dialog box comes up try and select without DASH

Default Re: RMC7 Manifest-MPD.MP4 "Input string was not in a correct format."

Let me know the name of the site that is giving you this issue. The developer would like to investigate this. Thanks.