Thread: Can't drag audio file to main window

Default Can't drag audio file to main window

Having updated to the new version of Spitter I'm having issues dragging and dropping any audio files into the main window. They wont move from the top left hand side. Am I doing something stupidly wrong? It loads up video files no problem, but not my audio files. Please help!

Default Re: Can't drag audio file to main window

What format are they in? Did you try and add them using the plus sign? Do they add then? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    What format are they in? Did you try and add them using the plus sign? Do they add then? Thanks.
    Hi. Thankyou for replying. They are in WAV form. So I can add a file with the plus sign in the left hand panel but it just stays there. I can't then drag it across into the larger panel window to edit.

Please try a different format to see if you still have that issue. As an example mp3. I just tested the program and I was able to drag that-although I normally use the plus sign to add files. I don't have a WAV file to test with me.

I've tried with an mp3 and it still doesn't work. I feel as if i might be missing a trick here! I've got a screenshot of what is happening but to attach a pic i need a URL? Is there another way of attaching a pic?

The best thing to do at this time is submit a tech support ticket. We don't want items attached to this. Thanks.