Thread: Why is the Mac version so limited?

Thumbs down Why is the Mac version so limited?

I've been using the whole suite on Windows for some time now but having got fed up with Microsoft I've moved over to a Mac. So I purchased the Mac version of Replay Suite and cannot believe how different it is from the Windows version, in a bad way, I must add.

My primary interest is in Replay Music and on the Windows version you get far more options. On the Mac version you cannot manually split tracks, you cannot even change names, tags etc. within the program, this has to be done in the Mac filesystem. Most of the time it won't even start recording..... Why???? It's almost as if Applian suddenly realised there are some Mac users out there we need to do something for, let's do the bare minimum & see if we can get away with it!

I love the Windows version, and will keep using it for what I want, but I would dearly love to ditch Windows completely, I just want Applian to produce a decent Mac alternative for the money.

I haven't even had the courtesy of a response to my initial concerns and subsequent refund request.... very disappointing!!!

Quick edit: I've just had a post regarding the refund saying someone will get back to me within 24 hours - it's a start.

Further edit (amazing what happens after a refund request and/or form post!) Technical support have got back to me with (essentially) a reinstall option, not a lot of use as the program itself is basically a half-baked affair but a very nice person does seem to be taking an interest - I shall keep you informed...
    Last edited by Tallyman; 08-21-2017 at 02:30 PM. Reason: further contact

Default Re: Why is the Mac version so limited?

The Mac version is a newer version and it does not have all of the features of the PC version. Our developers are working hard to update it as they can so always make sure you are using the latest features.
    Regarding tech support-we normally do respond within 24 hours but during the weekend it can be delayed. Thanks for your patience.