Thread: About had it with Replay Music

Unhappy About had it with Replay Music

after almost 7 years, from a Version 3.x to a suite owner in 2012, I'm out of patience with the performance of RM 7 (which I never liked from day1) and even RM6 no longer works for me.

Tried tagging Abbey Road off Napster/Rhapsody as a final "test" since this must be one of the most popular albums in the world. RM7 got 16 of 17 track titles right, Album was right 10 of 16, and no tracks numbers were identified properly. At least no songs were split prematurely (a typical problem with my RM7 config). Going back to my old standby, RM6 - failed to identify anything and failed to split 13 minutes of music properly.

Other than Video Capture and Media Splitter, I'm likely going to replace all other apps with a competitor's product (did a test on Abbey Road with no set up, no instructions, just fired up napster via browser and clicked and it got every track right. No longer recording lots of streaming files these days as no more commuting with my iphone - but the little I do, needs to work right 90+% of the time and these days the Applian products require more effort than they are worth.

As long as my software suite is current I'll check in now and again; but I think its time to check the color of the grass elsewhere.

Default Re: About had it with Replay Music

I'm sorry you feel this way. If you would like some assistance let me know via a tech support ticket and we can do further testing. Thanks.

Cheryl, thanks for all your help thru the years. If you want to try capturing & tagging Abbey Road and see how it goes - if it works, perhaps you can send me your RM7 settings and I can try it on my end. I don' know if the streaming service (now Napster)has an effect. I have been having problems prior to the change from Rhapsody to Napster. I'll open a tech support ticket in addition.

ticket #54279

Thanks. I have replied to your ticket prior to seeing this. Didn't realize it was you.