Thread: Sent you a message witch is: RMC doesn’t allow me to record no more than 30 minutes how can I increase this without it saying operation timed out?

Default Sent you a message witch is: RMC doesn’t allow me to record no more than 30 minutes how can I increase this without it saying operation timed out?

Sent you a message witch is: RMC doesn’t allow me to record no more than 30 minutes how can I increase this without it saying operation timed out?

Today I was trying to record a press conference and like many of them they usually run 30 minutes to 45 minutes long, however I am an able to record a full entire press conference because Replay Media Catcher stops the stream and then says error the operation has timed out. What can I do in order to be able to record a full entire press conference if it lasts one hour or more without it saying error the operation has out? How come if the operation has timed out RMC does not try to start to stream again so it can continue to record?

Default Re: Sent you a message witch is: RMC doesn’t allow me to record no more than 30 minutes how can I increase this without it saying operation timed out?

I would need to know the URL, any login info and info on your computer. This is where you would need to contact tech support so we can investigate. Thanks.