Long time RM user, with great success using RM6, so much that so I have generally refused to deal with RM7. But lately I've seen RM6 unable to tag anything I streamed (typically from Napster, nee Rhapsody). So I have tried RM7 despite the key differences in the settings (a map of RM6 to RM7 default ones - would be useful).

I know from reading other tagging issue posts there are always noted things dealing with the music (too new, too old). Understand that, as well as the source involved. But I had to figure that a well known album by well-known performers would mitigate those issues.

So I ran a test using the Beatles Abbey Road album using default settings on each. RM6 was unable to tag any of the first 10 tracks (ZERO), as well as missing the splitting on tracks 9-17. RM 7 did marginally better getting perhaps half the tracks, though sometimes under the wrong Album or even artist (???) and got one other split right.

I've never had the trouble with bad splits that I have seen recently, but also not seen RM6 perform so badly. RM 6 is at 6.00 11-23-2013 RM 7 is at 7.0.1.54 I wish I could include screenshots here of each...Windows 10 Home