Thread: As soon as I start rmc6 Edge will no longer go to any site

Default As soon as I start rmc6 Edge will no longer go to any site

I always get this whenever rmc6 is running and I try to go to a site using Edge. Normally I use Firefox but it has not been able to download YouTube for some time. Thanks for not referring me to tech support.I took the time to write this as did the people people who come to it through searching. Could you please just try to answer the question here? My version of rmc is 60127.
    This is the message I get anytime I use Win 10 Edge and RMC6.

"

There’s a problem with this website’s security certificate

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.

Go to my homepage instead

Continue to this webpage (not recommended) "

Default Re: As soon as I start rmc6 Edge will no longer go to any site

We suggest you use either Internet Explorer or Chrome for going to sites. If you do have an issue try and clean out your browser cache and then try again. For more detailed help we have tech support for a reason. We want our customers to answer on this and tech support to respond to issues there.

Default Re: As soon as I start rmc6 Edge will no longer go to any site

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We suggest you use either Internet Explorer or Chrome for going to sites. If you do have an issue try and clean out your browser cache and then try again. For more detailed help we have tech support for a reason. We want our customers to answer on this and tech support to respond to issues there.
    Sometimes Edge does work better than Firefox for RMC. I still think you do the people that buy this software a service of convenience when you try to answer the questions on the forum. If I look for a solution and find it on a forum, I do not need to write to the forum or take even more time and write to tech support.