Thread: Constant message ... "Complete (Errors)"

Default Constant message ... "Complete (Errors)"

Hello:

I first purchased an Applian Suite in January, 2012. I have also purchased 2 updates including “Replay Capture Suite” on June 18. Frankly, I have had difficulty getting any of these 3 suites to work on a consistent basis. We live in the country, and have no true broadband Internet service providers available to us. Thus, we are forced to use satellite Internet (HughesNet). They provide generally good service and download speeds but, unfortunately, have significant caps on data. So I was first interested (and still am) in using the Applian Technologies software primarily to record YouTube videos for later viewing.

I am again having great difficulty with your software. Each and every time I try to record a YouTube video, the software stops working and I get a status of “Complete (Errors).” The correct name of the YouTube video appears but under the “Size” column I see “0 bytes.”

More information:

1. This problem occurs using any browser. I have tried Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. My browser of choice is Chrome.
    2. This problem occurs whether I use the “auto record” feature or “drag and drop URL” approach.
    3. I am on Windows 10, version 1511.
    4. My computer is an HP h9-1150t desktop.
    5. I am using Replay Media Catcher 6 (6.0.1.27)

To be honest and fair, I admit to not complaining or seriously seeking technical assistance until today. I am a senior and, unfortunately, am also a caregiver for my wife. My time is precious and my ability to pursue a “fix” here is limited and unpredictable. I am reasonably computer literate but simply haven’t had the time to pursue this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Dave

Default Re: Constant message ... "Complete (Errors)"

Please do send us a tech support ticket. We need to track our requests. Thanks. Also, clean out your browser cache.

Default Re: Constant message ... "Complete (Errors)"

Cheryl:

Thank you for your help. I have done as you suggested and submitted a ticket. After clearing my cache, I am able to record YouTube videos but now the software is recording a duplicate as well. I am hopeful that Tech Support will help me resolve this problem.

Thank you again,

Dave