Hello!

I'm a sporadic user of Media Catcher but do stay caught up and purchase the new releases. I tend to use RMC most to download TV episodes I missed so I'm using the torrent section of RMC. In version 6 of RMC, there seems to be some lost functionality or maybe I just am doing something wrong?

1) In RMC5 if I wanted to search for something generic in the torrent section I could just type it in the search area and it would find it. For example, I'm looking for an instructional type video so type it in the search bar and it finds it. However, in RMC6 I seem to be limited to searching for 6 specific things? I have tried a search in RMC5 and it finds several things. I've tried the same search in RMC6 and nothing. I have the same settings in the torrent section of both programs. Basically, my question is: In RMC6, how can I do a generic search of all torrents?

2) In RMC5 if I missed a TV show I could search for the show, season, and episode and find it easily. From the search screen I could see how large the file was too. There was a lot of good info that gave you an indication of the quality of the video. However, in RMC6, while the layout is very nice by breaking down the search into seasons and episodes, when I drill down to the specific episode I'm looking for there might be say 15 different downloads for the same episode. However, the info provided tells me NOTHING about the video??? So it is a total crap shoot... just randomly pick one of the 15 videos, wait for it to download, then see if it is good enough quality for me to watch it. That's no good. I've tried hovering, I've tried right clicking, I've tried all I can think of but I can't see where/how I can see details about what I'm about to download like file size and type? How can I do that in RMC6? And, if you say I can't then that is something that really needs to be added back because randomly picking from maybe 15 downloads and hoping that when it's all done it is one that will work is really not that great and I'll just go back to using RMC5 for this. I do like the appearance of RMC6 for doing this specific task but functionality over-rides looks

Thanks!