Thread: TIme change coming tonight!

Default TIme change coming tonight!

If anyone is still using this dinosaur your schedule may be out of whack tomorrow if you do nothing before the time change. I am still using it and have managed to find URLs for every station except 2 (knock on wood). One (KIXW in Victorville, CA) I've beat my head in trying to find with no luck, the other one (KGX in Palm Springs) I haven't tried to hard yet. If anyone has these, please share!

I fooled the time change bug last time by either turning off the computer or just closing the program over the change time, I forget which. This time I'm just going to close the program when the last recording finishes today, restart it tomorrow & see what happens. I have a backup schedule8.dat just in case. Wish me luck!

Default Re: TIme change coming tonight!

I went to the station KGX and they say they are currently not available. Your other station is listed in the guide. There are three of them and the one for country and the one that says talk both do work. Give that a try.

Default Re: TIme change coming tonight!

It worked! My schedule is intact after just shutting off the program overnight & not the computer.

Cheryl, you rock! Thank you for the reply, on a saturday night yet! Although my guide is hosed (no stations) I'll download the program on another computer & try it there. Thanks again!