Thread: Worth the wait

Default Worth the wait

For years I have had to keep a PC laptop primarily to use RVC, even though my desktop computer is a Mac and i really wanted a Macbook. Now, I am delighted to see the
    new RVC for Mac. I've had it for two days and its beautiful. I have one issue which I don't think is related to the RVC but rather to Xfinity so I won't go into it here. I'll post
    in a different thread. But this RVC for Mac is even easier to use than the PC version - it automatically "snaps" on to the window, and what I love is, it mutes the speaker
    sound while capturing the recorded sound. (You can choose to unmute the sound)Beautiful picture, too.
    I only have one issue and its a minor one and I'm sure either there is an answer somewhere or there will be an enhancement later. I don't see where I can change the
    location of the stored recordings. I want to store them on an external hard drive. But overall, great job, Applian!

Default Re: Worth the wait

Thanks Dwight :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.