Thread: Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

Default Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

Just upgraded from 6.71 to 6.75 (Replay Media Catcher) today on windows 7.

Most all of my main sites now display "Cant trust this security certificate from this site". I get this error on my Google search page and my Facebook page.

It seems like RCMP is now listed as a certifying authority...and its not recognized as such.

I have turned off the security settings in my settings panel and it still happens. I have to set a security exception to once trusted sites.

It also seems like my connection to their server is now listed as untrusted too.

What to do??

Thanks

Suzzie

Default Re: Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

Just upgraded from RMC5... to latest 6.0.0.79 I am having the same issue for Firefox but IE is so far OK - at least for Google.

Did anyone solve this?

Default Re: Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

Please do submit a ticket to tech support so this issue can be looked into. They will need details from you. If it is working do let us know. Thanks.

Unhappy Re: Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

I have this problem too but only when the Auto mode is switched on. If it is off and I paste a URL to search for, all is fine.

I saw the suggestion about logging a ticket with support but, unfortunately, their site comes up with the same message about being untrusted. They don't seem to have an e-mail contact address for support.

Please do try again. We did contact Google regarding a few issues so I believe you should be able to work with it now. Thanks.

Red face Re: Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

There is an easy fix for this situation. This problem seems to occur only after an upgrade to a newer version of RMC6. Here is the fix: 1. Go to Settings 2. Click on the blue circle with an arrow that is on the upper-right of the interface 3. Reset all settings. You are now good to go. It's that simple.

Aloha from Hawaii,

-Endyr