Thread: New user feedback

Default New user feedback

Just wanted to let you know...I used RM6 a while back, and was less than impressed. But tried V7 last week, and it has been amazing. Does everything I need. Tagging could be a little better, but that is the only issue for me. Just love that it can record while I do other stuff on my PC...great stuff

Default Re: New user feedback

Thank you for the great feedback. It is truly appreciated. Don't forget to tell your friends about our great programs.

What was wrong with 6, I liked it. I like 7 too but not too happy with the tagging and the way it tags them all as 0 without an option to manually over ride. 6 used to tag them as 1,2,3,4, but Cheryl and Jeff know my issues with this.

I'm skeptical of this thread. RM6 was great. 7 is not. I guess everyone's experience may differ, but I remain skeptical.

I personally prefer version 7 as I find it offers more choices. Often people get used to one and don't like to change.

It's not just about not liking change, some things worked well in 6 and through development you carry those things across and improve a product. There have been many improvements in 7, but tagging the tracks 1,2,3,4,5 etc... worked better instead of 0,0,0,0.
    Why fix it if not broke as the saying goes.