Thread: Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time

Default Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time

I've managed to record two files since installing Freecorder. I continually receive the following error message:

"Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time."

How do I resolve this problem please?

Quote Originally Posted by svenska View Post
    I've managed to record two files since installing Freecorder. I continually receive the following error message:

"Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time."

How do I resolve this problem please?
    You can either reboot, or open task manager, find freecorder.exe and end task on it.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Actually,

With regards to your issue, Do you have Replay AV or Replay Music installed on your computer? If you do they need to be closed n order to use the toolbar. Also, make sure when you are done recording that you select stop. If you still have this issue, let us know!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I don't have Replay AV programming on my computer unless Freecorder installed it as part of the install.

When I continued to receive the error message the first place I visited was Task Manager and there wasn't a listing for Freecorder shown.

Tasha,

Are you suggesting that each time I complete a recording and wish to record from another source I need to visit Task Manager and End Process Freecorder.exe? That seems very awkward to me. Is this a problem with Mozilla alone or is it also present with other browsers?

Not sure if this will help you but I found that if you have the Freecoder active in your tool bar Replay music will not work. Seems to be a conflict with the audio driver. Cure, Just dont show the freecoder toolbar on your browser at the same time of using Replay music. Firefox and IE7.