Thread: My replay video capture 7 only records half of horizontal/vertical selected area

Default My replay video capture 7 only records half of horizontal/vertical selected area

I m a very satisfied long term Applian Video capture user (close to 10 years) and all has worked flawlessly through all of my upgrades but suddenly after I select record area manually only half of the verticasl and horizontal records -- I did change any settings, even click default settings but same problem. I use Window 8.1 64bit and the software worked well until this week. Any suggestions are welcomed. If there is a number I can call please let me know

Thanks

Default Re: My replay video capture 7 only records half of horizontal/vertical selected area

I believe this will help. Right mouse click your desktop. Select personalize. Select Display. Move the slider all the way to the left. If you don't have a slider select the smallest icon. Then
    give it a try for me.