Thread: 45 minutes of video lost because RMC5 started back at 2 MBs again.

Unhappy 45 minutes of video lost because RMC5 started back at 2 MBs again.

I'm so irritated that I record 45 minutes worth of video which I think is around 500 or 600 MB only to restart back at 2 MB which ultimately I lost 45 minutes worth of video. I'm not sure what can I do to stop this from happening but it makes me very frustrated that I recorded 45 minutes worth of live video only to somehow start back at two megabytes and lose 45 minutes worth of video.

It sure would be nice to sometimes speak to an actual human and explain the situation to where you have a better understanding of what my issue is rather than opening a support ticket or posting a thread in the forums.

Default Re: 45 minutes of video lost because RMC5 started back at 2 MBs again.

We are a small company and don't have the man power to contact people via phone. Please do contact tech support with details as they will also need the link to test.