Thread: RMC 6 problems

Default RMC 6 problems

Have just upgraded to RMC 6 but am having serious problems with the application . None of these problems appear when I use the previous RMC 5 .
    1. Downloads suddenly halt and do not continue . Have to restart .
    2. Sites which before allowed downloads via streaming method now need the url - I'm specifically thinking of BBC Iplayer
    3. If programme in use , and I open a new window in browser which has a few videos , the programme crashes
    4. In the features advertised , it talks about faster downloading , by up to 10 times faster ....I don't seem to see any difference between RMC5 and 6 , so I was just wondering if there is something in the configuration that needs to be adjusted .

Anyway , I still have high hopes for RMC6 but for the moment will continue to rely on RMC5 .
    Thanks .

Default Re: RMC 6 problems

Please contact tech support with your problems. The program is new and the easiest way to get assistance is to go directly there. Thanks.