Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RM Version 7 - a step backwards

Default Re: RM Version 7 - a step backwards

Well taking out the duration function is a killer. I have also "progressed" to version 6. Please turn off the upgrade notice. I have upgraded, I just don't use software that is a step backwards.

Most people are preferring the added features in Replay Music 7. My favorite is not having to worry about other sounds when using the program being picked up. Also, it has some extra ways to store in folders and, in my opinion, tags faster. We do have a list of items that our customers would like to see added.

Hi Cheryl,
    Will we be seeing an update to 7.0.0.30 soon?
    The most needed fix is to be able to record albums consecutively from Spotify. After recording an album, you have to restart Spotify in order for RM7 to pick it up for a second album recording. I agree RM 7 is getting better all of the time and I am in communication regularly with Jeff suggesting new features or things that would help, like having an up and down arrow feature to move tracks up and down in the track order, to have a slider on/off to say just to give tracks an automated number starting at 1,2,3,4,5 instead of 0,0,0,0,0, etc. as I know the Spotify tracks are already in order, so the tracks are not tagged as 0, it would save a lot of editing work.
    Also the same arrow system to say which order tracks could be combined, the dragging option is clumsy.
    Just some ideas.
    Cheers Steve

I have not been told when we are going to have the next update. The developer has been working on the latest version of Replay Media Catcher. Hopefully it will be out in the near future and offer many of the items that
    people have been requesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasa1 View Post
    Hi Cheryl,
    Will we be seeing an update to 7.0.0.30 soon?
    The most needed fix is to be able to record albums consecutively from Spotify. After recording an album, you have to restart Spotify in order for RM7 to pick it up for a second album recording. I agree RM 7 is getting better all of the time and I am in communication regularly with Jeff suggesting new features or things that would help, like having an up and down arrow feature to move tracks up and down in the track order, to have a slider on/off to say just to give tracks an automated number starting at 1,2,3,4,5 instead of 0,0,0,0,0, etc. as I know the Spotify tracks are already in order, so the tracks are not tagged as 0, it would save a lot of editing work.
    Also the same arrow system to say which order tracks could be combined, the dragging option is clumsy.
    Just some ideas.
    Cheers Steve
    Although I have found a way around the having to restart Spotify after recording an album. Once I've Imported to iTunes just remove (not delete) so that the files are removed from the track listing and then go to settings and change the override tags NOT stopping recording until all your albums have been recorded, but at least you can change the artist recording with a fresh record list, tagged with the new artist. To record another album, just repeat, stopping recording once all the albums have been recorded. If you stop recording between albums at the moment you'll have to restart Spotify for RM7 to recognise it again as the source.

This is way around it for now until Replay 7 is able to record again without restarting Spotify after a stop recording.

Thanks for all of you kind help Jeff and to the developer/s for all of their hard work.
    Steve

We just updated Replay Music this evening. Be sure and download the latest version from our site.

Just downloaded and installed the new update.Unable to record on XP, states only vista and above supported.Great.Update removed.

Please do contact tech support on this. I have not had other reports of this issue-thanks.

We have been able to duplicate this issue. If you do have this problem with version .60 please contact tech support.

Just tried version 044 in case that was any better with XP, and it isnt.After every track recorded, it tags it with a number 1 at the end ie: The Ramones - Dont Come Close 1. It does this for every track.Am I missing something here or should I contact suppot as instructed re:version 60???!