Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RM Version 7 - a step backwards

Default Re: RM Version 7 - a step backwards

Make sure you are using the latest version of Replay Music. If you continue to have an issue then do contact tech support with complete details. Thanks.

Hi Cheryl.
    Have just dragged myself into the 20th century and upgraded to win 7 64bit, and upon re-installing replay 7, have noticed a)a green thumbs up icon in the top 'toolbar'that intimates processing streams, and b)little blue circles with a blue cross inside in front of the song title.What are these please as I cant see anything listed in the guide.I am also unable to install the latest version 70136 qoying 'error opening file for writing' Crogram files(x86)\applian technologies\replay7\jrmp.exe and a multitude of files if i click 'ignore' such as jac.dll. Am i missing something? thanks

We have changed the latest version tonight due to an issue. Please do install what we now have on the site. Make sure that all other versions are closed and not open or in the taskbar when installing. If you do continue to have an issue do contact tech support with details. Thanks.