Thread: Recording a new album from Spotify whilst RM 7 open.

Default Recording a new album from Spotify whilst RM 7 open.

Hi Jeff/Cheryl,
    One other thing I've noticed is that once I've finished recording an album and then clear the tracks using the remove option, it clears the tracks which is right and doesn't delete them, great so far.
    But then if I still have Spotify open and I want to record another album off Spotify, I have to re-open Spotify to get it pick it up and record.
    I'll try it again now I've set up - The folders are now being created in the when files are tagged apply the following naming rule {artist}\{album}\{track}
    Otherwise the record bars do not move. Upon reopening Spotify the bars show and recrding can take place.
    I never had to do this with 6.10, it would record whatever it picked up once it was plugged into Spotify.
    Obviously the only time 6.10 didn't was like I've know for a long time, that you open the recording source after opening RM.
    Always open RM first. But i find it annoying having to open Spotify everytime I want to record a new album once a session of recoring has finished and I haven't closed RM 7.0.
    A small annoyance but something which needs addressing.
    Once you've opened RM 7 and then Spotify I would expect it to be able to recoginise any music/ sound detection.
    6.10 was good at this!

I have sorted the naming problems, like you say, I'm loving it after a few days of just getting my head around it. The folders are now being created in the when files are tagged apply the following naming rule {artist}\{album}\{track}, a bug Jeff fixed, brillinat Jeff. Even better than %T % A - great stuff!!
    Thanks Steve
    Last edited by Scubasa1; 10-25-2014 at 12:11 AM.

Default Re: Recording a new album from Spotify whilst RM 7 open.

We are aware of this issue regarding Spotify. The developer knows about it. Thanks for the feedback regarding the other. We always want to improve our programs and concerns and suggestions are passed on.

Just so you guys are aware, Rhapsody has the same issue... I have to close the Rhapsody application and restart it if I stop a recording session.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We are aware of this issue regarding Spotify. The developer knows about it. Thanks for the feedback regarding the other. We always want to improve our programs and concerns and suggestions are passed on.
    Hi Cheryl/Jeff,
    Are you any further forward in solving this issue, will it be in an update 7.0.0.32?

A new version is being tested at this time. I don't know when it will be released or what features or "bugs" that are being worked on are, however.

Hi Cheryl,
    Does Jeff have any idea?
    Cheers
    Steve

At this time I'm not sure-he will let me know and I will be sure and pass it on.