Thread: Since I installed RM 7 the import audio file feature in RM 6 is not working

Default Since I installed RM 7 the import audio file feature in RM 6 is not working

Since I installed RM 7 (which is excellent) the import audio file feature in RM 6 is not working......I am gradually getting used to RM 7 but still want to use RM 6
    for certain jobs.

Default Re: Since I installed RM 7 the import audio file feature in RM 6 is not working

Problem solved.... I had it on save to wav setting..... (silly me...)

Default Re: Since I installed RM 7 the import audio file feature in RM 6 is not working

Thanks for letting us know. Glad you like the new version-it is a little different but after a day or so most people really do love it.

When recording from Rdio it picks up the lyrics too and displays them when playing back with WMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nullgrad View Post
    When recording from Rdio it picks up the lyrics too and displays them when playing back with WMP.
    If you use Replay Media Catcher you can download the tracks from RDIO. I discovered a few days ago, that they have upgraded all their music to
    AAC 192 kbps.