Thread: Replay Media Catcher 5.01.54 All files are named player-html.flv

Default Replay Media Catcher 5.01.54 All files are named player-html.flv

Fresh install of Version 5 and not very happy. Regardless of the html title every files gets named player-html.flv. This is using both Chrome and Firefox on Windows 7. Any clue about why this rather than the popup windows name. I can not use the flv fix tool either in, nor can I play from the media catcher windows since I get a unknow file error.

For now its back to using version 4.

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 5.01.54 All files are named player-html.flv

If you don't mind, can you share a few URL's you're having this issue with recording - so we can attempt to duplicate the issue on this end and make recommendations?

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

The site I am having trouble with is myfreecams.com. The issue is definitely in the "Enable URL Path Naming" option. Using trial and error I figured out if I disabled only that option the auto naming works as expected.

Another issue I found is the start/stop button. If you stop a recording it only pauses current recordings and will not auto-convert until you also right-click and stop the active recording.

Quote Originally Posted by gene308 View Post
    The site I am having trouble with is myfreecams.com. The issue is definitely in the "Enable URL Path Naming" option. Using trial and error I figured out if I disabled only that option the auto naming works as expected.

Another issue I found is the start/stop button. If you stop a recording it only pauses current recordings and will not auto-convert until you also right-click and stop the active recording.
    Keep in mind, sites like MFC constantly update to make it hard/difficult to record/capture their streams. We do a good job at keeping up with them and present all POSSIBLE (and legal) options we can within our software suite
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Sure we get that MFC is updating their tactics, but RMC 4 has no problems with naming.
    I guess it's odd to me that RMC 5 and 6 seems inferior to 4.