Thread: RMC 5 does not capture audio properly on medici.tv

Default RMC 5 does not capture audio properly on medici.tv

Today I tried to record a delayed stream on medici.tv, but it did not work right. RMC5 records the video but the audio is broken and changes from frequency.
    I have both RMC 4 and 5. First I tried it with rmc 4 and there was an error massage that said that the program could not support the f4v stream.
    I have already tried different RMTP capture options but it doesn;t matter.
    Some streams on this website are just flv like in the past, but some of them are now in f4v. Maybe there's now a kind of protection on the streams, who knows?
    So my question how do I record the streams (for example: http://www.medici.tv/#!/evgeny-kissi...schubert-liszt) with good video and audio quality?
    If I can not do this with RMC then is there another program for it? I heard of the program GetFlv once..

Default Re: RMC 5 does not capture audio properly on medici.tv

When I tested your link it recorded it as an .flv file and it worked beautifully without a problem. Perhaps the link changed. If you are having an issue with some links then a suggestion is to use our screen capture program. Replay Video Capture is what works when the Media Catcher program does not work on a particular file. Give it a try if you haven't.

Thanks for the reply. However the problem was not the link. I used in the past Replay Media Catcher 4 on windows 7. Now I have RMC 5 on windows 8.
    Because of the sound problem I remembered that I had once a similar issue. It was an issue with the OS and sound device/drivers.
    So I tried RMC5 with the same link on my notebook with windows 7 and it worked fine. The video and audio were fine as the resolution.
    So to those people that are having similar problems: try another computer with another OS. Reinstalling or updating the audio drivers might also give some good results.
    I am still proud on RMC. I will keep using it because it is a small and slim program.

Thank you for the feedback. If you do have an issue with do let tech support know as they can investigate it to determine what is going on. We appreciate your experimenting and sharing your results.