Thread: MFC application not responding.

Default MFC application not responding.

Hi,

To sum is up I can't use Replay Media Splitter:

My rig is: Dell XPS502X - 64 bit, Win 8.1 (upgraded from Win 7)

1. I can bring Replay Media Splitter up.
    2. I can input a file to be edited.
    3. I can move the marker up to the starting point.
    4. and that's it - it freezes and and it will say "Replay Media Splitter MFC application is not responding. I don't even know what MFC Appication is.

The "How to" video looks so easy but not for me.

If you had this problem before and found a solution, I'll appreciate if you can share it please.

Default Re: MFC application not responding.

I'm not sure what version of our program you are using. We just updated it last week so if you are not using it uninstall and reboot prior to installing. Then if you continue to have an issue please contact tech support. Let us know what format the file is in, what version you are using, the size of the file, and details on your computer.

Hi Cheryl, Thanks for looking into this. I do have the latest version but I I did the re installation again base on you suggestion. Unfortunately, still have the same problem with the MFC application not responding with MP4s. However, when I converted the MP4 to AVi, it went through - success!, the programs works. My new question now is what do I need to do make the splitter work on MP4 format. The file sizes are less than 20000KB.

It could be that the file is using a different codec than your computer has. You might want to install a codec pack and see if that works. If you continue to have an issue do contact tech support with details. Thanks.

I installed the K-lite basic pack but still no dice. There might be something or there might be something missing that is causing this issue. Do you know of any codec pack that is safe to use? Thank you so much.

I use k-lite without an issue. I don't know of another one to use. If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support for this issue.