Thread: Replay Radio 9 and id3 tags

Default Replay Radio 9 and id3 tags

Hello, I am using Replay Radio 9 to record radio programs. I would like to be able to add the date to the filenames and/or set the ID3 tags. I used to do this with Replay AV but it looks like it is different for Replay Radio 9 ? Anyway, if someone could post how to do this with an example, that would be great. I wasn't sure if I needed to edit the Tags tab in the schedule page or if I need to modify the Name of the program on the Recording tab.

I would really like for the file name and the ID3 tags to have the name of the program followed by Year,Month,Day followed by Month name, day of month.

Thanks in advance !!

Default Re: Replay Radio 9 and id3 tags

You would have the name set up like: Test {M} {D} {Y} as an example. Put them in the order you want. The way to do this is also in the User guide for the program.

Default Re: Replay Radio 9 and id3 tags

Cheryl, thank you it is working now. I was using [] when I should have used {}. Dohhh !!