Thread: Can't bring up Replay A/V 8

Default Can't bring up Replay A/V 8

I have win7.

I can't bring up Replay A/V 8. I'm pretty sure I have 8. I get no reaction when I click on the Replay icon.

Perhaps this might be a clue. Let's suppose I search for all Brinker, a weekly program. If I click on one of the episodes, my WinAmp brings up the episode. However, the slider bar shows no movement, and some minimal talk.

Any ideas about what's wrong? Maybe I need to reinstall. I understand there's a 9. Any details on it?

Default Re: Can't bring up Replay A/V 8

I rebooted, and found that it would play the program; however, Winamp's slider was not functioning. That means I could not move it around.

Default Re: Can't bring up Replay A/V 8

Each file is different. It sounds like you are using a format or a stream that does not slide. You might want to convert the file to a different format using our great Replay converter program and see if that makes a difference.