Thread: RMC5 fix flv issues

Default RMC5 fix flv issues

I was wondering if there was a way to change the flv time fix from 15 to another number, every time I fix multiple files I need to change it for every file. RMC 4 used to save the last used setting, also is applian ever going to enable multiple file fixing for fixing time issues, instead of 1 file at a time ?

Default Re: RMC5 fix flv issues

Hi Y2k

To be honest, I don't work with Rmc5 myself that much - Please use the technical support section of the website to submit your tech support ticket and include your record log file:

http://applian.com/support.php

You'll hear back from them shortly

Thanks
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: RMC5 fix flv issues

y2krebel,
    I think your question is very good and I face the exact same issues as you do. I think that if there is some configuration file where you can change certain default values (only if you know what you are doing), it would make it quick and easy to change 15 to another number. I don't know if one of these exists or not. I also think that it would be great if there was a feature within the program or a separate add on where one could fix multiple flv files using only one timestamp.

I would also like to say that if there isn't a technical staff member that could answer this question here in this forum, then it would be a shame because it will be far more helpful to many users that have paid good money for this program and the upgrades, including myself than opening a ticket and submitting a log file. The timestamp feature in version 4 (as y2krebel already stated) used the last value entered, so it's not like they can't do it in version 5 because it's already been done before.

Personally I'm not going to open a ticket. If the staff isn't listening to the users here in this forum that have good questions, then what is the point of this forum???