Thread: Replay Video Capture will not record amazon prime using scheduler

Default Replay Video Capture will not record amazon prime using scheduler

HI,

I am trying to record a video off of Amazon Prime using Replay Video Capture scheduler. I start at the Amazon Prime page with the 'Watch Now' button which I click to start the movie. Once it has started playing I proceed as you're supposed to for Scheduler (click 'get video', pause the movie, copy the URL into scheduler etc). In every instance instead of recording the movie, all that's recorded is the webpage with the 'Watch Now' button. I can't see what I'm doing wrong...thanks for any help. I use Windows 7, if that is important.

Default Re: Replay Video Capture will not record amazon prime using scheduler

It sounds like you do not have the correct URL for what you are recording., Set it up to work on a schedule and watch what happens. That will make it easier for you to see.

Thank you for the incredibly fast reply! Strangely, I got it to work if I click the 'watch now' button directly from the Amazon page showing all of the movie choices instead of going to the Amazon page for that specific movie and then clicking the 'watch now' button.

So now I've moved on to another problem. Scheduler only recorded the audio. All I got was a white screen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

Are you using background mode? If so do not use IE if you are using Windows 8. Try it with Firefox. If that is not the case please submit a ticket to tech support with details of the problem.