Thread: how does the podcatcher work?

Default how does the podcatcher work?

I have figured out how to download individual podcasts, by clicking on the download button in the list of past podcasts that comes up when i click the info tab that comes up when the podcast guide finds a podcast.

in i tunes or the replay av podcatcher with a click or two i can tell the program to download the podcasts that have not yet been downloaded to my computer. I thought that's what podcatchers do.
    I can't figure out how to do this in rr9, without going manually to the download button for each podcast individually.

If I "set up" the podcast thru the guide and schedule it to run at a certain time, i have gotten error messages like this:

File reading failed:
    VLC could not open the file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Radio 9\Autoblog Podcasts.txt".
    Your input can't be opened:
    VLC is unable to open the MRL 'file:///C:/Program%20Files%20%28x86%29/Applian%20Technologies/Replay%20Radio%209%2FAutoblog%20Podcasts.txt'. Check the log for details.

in other words the podcatcher is all but useless to me--am i using it correctly?

Default Re: how does the podcatcher work?

Add a podcast. Change the date to a week behind what it is. You should then be able to get the podcasts that are in that time frame. Make sure you add it from our Media Guide.

Just out of curiosity, does this come with a tutorial? Like a PDF format perhaps?

We have our User Guide for Replay Radio. If you haven't checked it out: http://applian.com/replay-radio/support/user_guide