Thread: Replay Radio In Replay Capture Suite Cost?

Default Replay Radio In Replay Capture Suite Cost?

Hello,

I am considering an upgrade to the Replay Capture Suite and have two questions:
    • I see that there is a one year subscription when you purchase Replay Radio in the Replay Capture Suite. What is the cost after the first year?
    • Are there different options for Replay Radio subscriptions (i.e., weekly, monthly, annual, lifetime)?
    • Is Replay Telecorder for Skype included in the Replay Capture Suite? On the upgrade page the suite is advertised as: "Upgrade your Replay Capture Suite with the latest version of all products" and then 8 products are listed below including Telecorder for Skype. When I compare the products listed there to the Capture Suite product page, only 7 are listed and do not see Telecorder For Skype.

I need to know what I am getting into if I decide to purchase the Suite and these answers will help immensely.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Chris

Default Re: Replay Radio In Replay Capture Suite Cost?

Replay Telecorder is not in the suite. There are monthly fees for Replay Radio as listed on the purchase page. I'm not sure of pricing after the first year.

It costs $30 a year for the subscription as of now and will probably increase. Go with other recording software that does not require a subscription.

We are planning to keep the same price for each year at this time. If you are an existing customer with AV your prices are a little different. The best thing to do is to check with customer service regarding the pricing for you.
    Thanks.