Thread: Recording not starting on schedule

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Recording not starting on schedule

For some reason when I set up a scheduled recording, it doesn't start recording (or run at all) at the scheduled time. Even when I click on the recording and request it to begin immediately, nothing happens. The stream is referenced through the guide in the program and this seemed to work a couple of days ago when I had the trial version and tested the program.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I've got no issue with paying for the annual subscription but at this point I'm glad I only opted for a one-month trial, it's been far from smooth thus far.

EDIT: Once I closed and restarted the program I was able to manually start the recording, but I'm not confident this would address the schedule issue.

Also, the links provided in the sticky referencing customer service don't work.
    Last edited by upandatom17; 12-08-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Default Re: Recording not starting on schedule

If you continue to have an issue please contact tech support. Provide the URL and call letters of what you are trying to record. The more details we have the easier it is to assist you with this.