Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WISH List

Default WISH List

Let's log all our wishes for additional functionality here

Default Re: WISH List

The default function to start the recording log in time / process a certain amount of time before the scheduled start time.

Schedule record check box to allow recording on every weekday and not weekends.

Option to append dates to saved file names. Tough to differentiate in iTunes when multiple day's worth of the same program are named the same thing. Eg: ElectroHour.mp3 would be easier to sort if we could have them automatically named ElectroHour01-12-2013.mp3 or something similar.

You are able to set up the date in the schedule for the show you are recording. You do this with the name. http://applian.com/replay-radio/supp...guide#settings

I have two items for the wish list for the new Replay Radio 9: (1) Have the ability to split the recorded file into user set time segments(like in old Replay 8) and (2) At the present time all recording go into one major media file. have the ability to set up an individual folder for each recording when you set up a schedule in the program. I record many programs and I have to copy each recorded program from the one media folder you allow to my individual program folders.

In the schedule you are allowed to have a file folder. It is at the bottom of the schedule. Set it up there

I add my vote to RodM's #1. The reason this is an issue for me is that the iOS7 music player's slider is so insensitive on eg a 4 hour recording that it's very hard to skip forward just a few minutes. If my 4 hour recording was split into 4 one hour recordings the slider would effectively be more precise.

Some people are setting up a different schedule for when they want a split. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Some people are setting up a different schedule for when they want a split. Thanks.
    I record 15+ multi-hour shows/wk. They will require 40+ new lines on the schedule grid, in addition to the one hour shows and podcasts that I already have scheduled. Makes the schedule view even more crowded. So a splitting function as RAV had would be be helpful.
    Also I would like to have the ability as in RAV to drag schedule entries to different lines on the grid. Thanks!

When a recording is finished have an option to "Shut Down", "Hibernate", or "Sleep" the computer.
    Better functionality with dropbox so you can stream a program while is is recording. You can stream now but it stops playing before recording is complete.
    A Reply Radio Android or Iphone app please.