Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hooray replay radio 9

Default hooray replay radio 9

really happy to see replay radio 9

would this be the forum where we can ask questions about its features and operation?

Default Re: hooray replay radio 9

Looks cheap enough for current users. I will give it a try.

Hask

I'm sure it will be listed soon. We are also really excited about it and like how it is working. Thanks.

I have been playing around with it for a while. It seems to work well but there are some things that I haven't figured out yet.

Can you record audio in?

Can you automatically have a recording sent to iTunes after it is completed?

Can you start the program automatically when windows starts? (I know there are ways of doing this outside of the program.)

All of these options were included in RAV 8. It seems that this program is not as full featured. Obviously, there is no way to record Sirius/XM. I haven't found anything that RR9 does that RAV 8 couldn't do. Still for $9.95 a year for registered users, I guess it is worth it, since it will be supported and hopefully updated with new features from time to time.

Hask

We have an update that will allow you to import to iTunes automatically. There was a small bug and the update is being tested now. When it is released you will have a small update icon on the bottom of the program
    The program will automatically open when it needs to do a recording so if it is closed and you have something scheduled it will work

Sirius/XM will work with audio recording but not stream capture.

Hi Cheryl.

I don't get how to record audio output. When I try to set it up, it still asks for the URL. If I leave it blank, it gives me an error message and won't schedule the recording.

Hask

Please clarify what you mean by audio output. Do you mean to record something that is connected to your computer or do you mean you are hearing something and would like to record it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Please clarify what you mean by audio output. Do you mean to record something that is connected to your computer or do you mean you are hearing something and would like to record it.
    In RAV8 you could schedule a recording of XM satellite radio. All I did was open the XM player
    and it would record. I think you would call this audio input.

I have a Sirius radio plugged into the line in jack on my computer. In RAV 8, when I set up a recording it gives me the choice between capture by dowqnloading streams and capture by recording audio (speakers, mic, line in). Choosing the second one records whar the radio is playing, and I can leave the URL box blank. In RR 9, the choices are direct download and record audio output. If I choose record audio output, it will not let me schedule the recording, it says please enter URL. Is there a way to schedule a recording by capturing audio from the line in jack as there is in RAV 8?

Hask

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post

Thanks. I thought that was what was meant but wanted to make sure. Please see this for information on that: https://replayradio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us