Thread: Where can I find Replay A/V 8?

Default Where can I find Replay A/V 8?

I used to have a flash-capture software on my computer called Replay A/V and it was version 8. I recently factory restored my hard drive and I can't find the install file, so I downloaded it off the web. When I went to put in my security key to unlock the full version, it told me that I have an outdated security key and would have to purchase a new one. It turns out that I downloaded version 8.53 and I had an earlier version (I want to say 8.20). Does anyone know where I can find older versions of this software? I've e-mailed the company but have yet to hear back from them. Thanks!

Default Re: Where can I find Replay A/V 8?

The older versions are on the bottom of the download page. We stopped selling this program almost two years ago and the version you want is even older.

Quick question please. If we already installed the hold version, we cannot ask for help in the forums if there will be issues, correct?

If you have a general question or comment go ahead. If you are having a technical issue please submit a ticket to our ticket system. This way we can track our issues and assist people. Thanks.