Thread: Old Guy - Old Version

Default Old Guy - Old Version

I have been using mt freecorder operating off a set of boxes on a tool bar for almost 3 years. Any program, web site, radio station or youtube was fair game. Anything, with never a hitch. Suddenly one day it does not work and I am told I must upgrade! Why? If it was simply a matter of your wanting to collect money from me as a user, an email would have broke out the card! I downloaded new version 5, and it doesn't allow the user any control over the process, and when I listened to the audio, it was horrid. Why do we always have to give up our working programs for progress?
    Is there a solution? Is there a more full featured model that one might opt to? If not, I am ready to delete new version 5 and go hunting..

Default Re: Old Guy - Old Version

Good evening

Freecorder is not supported on this forum, please submit a ticket via http://freecorder.com/ and they'll be more than happy to assist you there.

Thanks
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.