Thread: Help! I want my Freecorder 4 + Toolbar with numerous buttons re-instated

Angry Help! I want my Freecorder 4 + Toolbar with numerous buttons re-instated

I've been using Freecorder for over 3 years and never had any problems.... I simply click on the record button (having already used another button on the Freecorder toolbar to set recording to 192kb) and then click on numerous sites to capture audio - which automatically fires up/starts recording until there is a period of silence. So far, so good....

But today something went seriously wrong and my Freecorder Toolbar section I discovered was removed - so just a grey area on Firefox now where it once sat! Attempts to re-instate it have failed and I don't want the current/latest version - all I want is my Freecorder tried and tested version back. So please guys can you help? I'm sure there must be a way of accessing old files, in order to get me to where I was a few days ago - recording with no probs, using the wonderful toolbar with several options on. I had "Freecorder 4" displayed in the recording box, with the option to stop when clicking on the grey box.

Kind regards

Default Re: Help! I want my Freecorder 4 + Toolbar with numerous buttons re-instated

Please contact http://www.freecorder.com regarding this. We don't support Freecorder in this. Thanks.