Thread: RMC5 update not loading properly

Default RMC5 update not loading properly

Hi
    I've been using the Capture Suite for a number of years without issue, mostly the Replay Media Catcher. I've updated each version when it's come out. Even the "packages" that I don't use or use rarely.
    The issue I've been having is the update of RMC4 to RMC 5. The 5 simply doesn't load fully. Let me try to give a good description...
    Everything seems to have downloaded fine. When I click on the desktop icon the computer runs, the program widows begin to load but the only thing that happens is the first layers load meaning only shadows of the "buttons" load (gray) and the perimeter of the windows are there i.e. white background (no graphics), no text, only the blue for the top of the window (title bar I think). No other buttons are there like the dash/minimize/and "x" buttons found on any other widows based program.
    I have tried reloading; I've tried unloading/reloading; I've tried deleting just RMC5 and reloading: I've tried deleting Media Capture Suite and reloading and reinstalling: I've tried to delete everything associated with Applian Tech. and reinstalling the Media Capture Suite.
    Nothing works. RMC5 still only loads the first layer of the program.
    It doesn't freeze my computer. It just won't load. The other parts of the "Suite" load and work. Just not RMC5
    My computer is XP Pro, 32-bit, blahhhhh. That's all I know about it
    Oh and another thing. The Applian Director forced me to upgrade to RMC5 when I really didn't want to when RMC4 was working fine. Now I can't find the RMC4.exe or any info for re-downloading that program
    Thanks for your help. I hope I described the problem well enough.
    Patrick

Default Re: RMC5 update not loading properly

It would be difficult to check with the details above. Do you at least get an error message?

Default Re: RMC5 update not loading properly

No. No error messages. It simply won't load fully. That's the best way I can describe it. It's strange.