Thread: Cant get scheduler to work

Default Cant get scheduler to work

So the only reason i got RVC is to schedule recordings for when im not here and it seems to be the only thing i cant get to work with the app..

Windows 7 64
    new build--fresh os instal (4770k p87)
    everything else on the computer is working

In order to record via the scheduler-- the RVC has to be on-- the scheduler wont start the application-- correct?

If i schedule a record time and just leave the RVC on and the schedule recording window up-- then it does record at the corret time..

If i have the scheduler enabled and saved for the correct time-- close the schedule recording window-- but leave the RVC program running-- it does not record the program..

If i set and save a scheduled record time-- close the application.. then open it again like i would if i used the task scheduler to start the rvc app at the correct time.. and click on "open the scheduler when RVC starts".. I get a error saying " cannot open scheduler file\schedule.log.cannot continue".. Then when i click ok in the error box and look at the scheduler-- it doesnt show any saved times.. But if i close it and go open it again from the main tools menu-- it shows the scheduled events..

WTF is going on !!!! lol..

I had the program installed as the trail version before.. Then removed it when i intalled the first version. Could there be something in the registry that is looking for another folder-- or a file that was left in another place? I think i had the "start the scheduler when RVC starts" clicked when i removed the first copy(demo).. Could that have had something to do..

any help would be great

Default Re: Cant get scheduler to work

Any updates on this for you buddy? What site are you trying to record if I may ask.

Default Re: Cant get scheduler to work

If you haven't tried the latest version please do that. We did fix a minor bug issue that addresses some issues with the scheduler.