Thread: I can only capture video for 30 to 40 seconds, only audio after that.

Default I can only capture video for 30 to 40 seconds, only audio after that.

I can only capture video for about 30 to 40 seconds, after that, all I get is the audio and a gray screen and some pixalation every once in a while. This is something new, I was able to record entire shows before this problem. I have not changed anything in the computer. I have no idea of what's going on?

I have version 4, I was never able to capture any video with version 5.

Default Re: I can only capture video for 30 to 40 seconds, only audio after that.

I just found out that I can record the HD programing in its entire, it is the lower resolution that cuts off at about 30 seconds. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Default Re: I can only capture video for 30 to 40 seconds, only audio after that.

I think this has something to do with the 4GB limit. Have you tried non HD videos and see if it behaves the same way?

NO, I do not have the problem with HD material, it is with standard definition. it looks as if the video breaks up because of poor quality even though is looking fine on the i-player.
    Last edited by luigy39; 10-07-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Thank you, Here it is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._11_Episode_7/

Remember, this is BBC-2, and I don't know if you'll be able to watch from your IP? Like I've said, this particular show it's not in HD, if I record something in HD, I have no problems.