Thread: No Audio With Replay Video Capture 7

Default No Audio With Replay Video Capture 7

Just bought the entire suite today and have no audio using Replay Video Capture. The video is perfect but there is no audio. I've tried every setting I can with no luck. I have been using Replay Media Catcher for quite a while and both audio and video work perfectly. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: No Audio With Replay Video Capture 7

Are you using auto detect? Are you getting an error message?

Auto detect will not work on my system. I have a high grade Layla sound card in this system as it also serves as a music workstation. I don't see this as being a problem. I get this error message when the "Test" button is pushed: Cannot detect the speaker sound but audio sources were found. Try to record this way or see troubleshooting under TOOLS. I do hear five audible beeps when pressing the test button. Funny, since the audio works perfectly with Media Catcher. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have never heard of auto not working. Make sure that surround sound is turned off and please do give it a try. After you do a recording please play it back and see. The two programs work completely differently.

Well, when I select Auto Detect it grays out everything and the test button will not work. The video is perfect but there is no audio. Should there be anything in the "Audio Recording Sources" window?