Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loopback

Default Loopback

Hi

I have always used Loopback as a useful alternative to WM recorder especially for recording videos. However, recently I had to reintsall windows 7 on my PC and now I am not able to reinstall loopback although I have reinstalled WM recorder with no problem. I also sent a ticket to technical support on the 29th August but no one has been assigned to answer my query after almost a week!

Can anyone help me to get Loopback back up and running, thanks.

Default Re: Loopback

This is a holiday weekend so that is probably why it is taking longer to reach them. This forum is for Applian and not WM Recorder so I don't believe anyone will respond on that issue. Thanks.

Hi Linn, were you given a reply from your support ticket yet?

Hi Doncht, I just checked and still haven't received a reply or my support ticket seen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    This is a holiday weekend so that is probably why it is taking longer to reach them. This forum is for Applian and not WM Recorder so I don't believe anyone will respond on that issue. Thanks.
    Permanent vacation?

I am annoyed, I first asked for Technical Support's help on 28 August. Its annoying to pay for a product and then no one gets back to you when you need technical support.

Cheryl

I should add that I have been trying to register on the WM recorder forum since last Sunday and I have been denied every time, it keeps saying it runs an anti spam policy, I have answered the spam question every time and still get the message anyway, all very strange.

I will pass on the information again to the right people. I'm sorry it is taking so long to get back to you. Thanks for your continued patience.

Hi Cheryl.

Amazingly, my ticket has still not being assigned to a technical support agent.

Did you get the message from Tom? If not do let me know. Thanks.

Please send me via private message the email address and the ticket number for your issue. Without it we can't track down the ticket to see what is going on with it. Thanks.