Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Capturing from YouTube, Facebook or other sites with HTTPS URL's

Default Re: Capturing from YouTube, Facebook or other sites with HTTPS URL's

I tested this using our latest version of Replay Media Catcher and it worked great. I opened our program. Selected AUTO and THEN I went to the browser and opened the link. I have mine set to prompt and it did ask me what format-I chose .flv and it captured without an issue. I used Internet Explorer as my browser. There have been a lot of changes in technology so you might want to upgrade. Go to the upgrade page and follow the prompts for the great deals there are available for you.

I have the latest version of Replay Media Catcher and cannot download from YouTube.
    Please can someone help me with this.

You are going to need to contact tech support. We need a link, your version number, browser, what version of windows you have, etc. Thanks.

Unable to download Youtube videos. RMC 6, Win.10, Tried entering url and then pressed download icon but just get red icon in rmc.
    youtube link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwViP7qdCU
    Last edited by Sam Sport; 11-09-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Make sure you have it set under Get Support to auto check for updates. YouTube is working. Thannks.

ok. That seems to have worked.thanks

RMC is not working today with Youtube. I have the settings to auto check for updates. It wouldn't download, then worked for a minute, then stopped.

Contact tech support with all details including a specific link to test.