Thread: Freecorder 8 includes adware

Default Freecorder 8 includes adware

I noticed shortly after starting to use Freecorder that it is injecting contextual ads into webpages. Quite frankly, I'm not amused, especially since I was never informed of this hidden "feature". In the meantime, I disabled the addon, which made the ads stop appearing immediately.

I just want to be given a straight answer - can I disable this "feature", and continue using this software, or will I have to find something else to record audio if I don't want it to defile webpages with advertisements?

Default Re: Freecorder 8 includes adware

Please contact http://www.freecorder.com for issues with this program. We don't support it on the forum. Thanks.

Default Re: Freecorder 8 includes adware

By the way, upon installation, you are given the option to either install those or not. You can just probably uninstall and reinstall but this time, make sure that those adwares are not installed.