Thread: Where is V 3.2.0.3?

Exclamation Where is V 3.2.0.3?

I have Applian FLV Player 3.2.0.3 installed on my Win7 machine, and tried to install it on my XP machine. Every link I can find to download what claims to be the latest version installs 3.1.1.12 in a folder named "Program Files/Applian Technologies/Applian FLV and Media Player". My older installation is 3.2.0.3 in folder "Program Files/Applian Technologies/FLV and Media Player", and now on my Win7 machine I have both installed. I simply copied the 3.2.0.3 folder over to my XP machine, and now that machine runs both just fine.
    Since I prefer 3.2.0.3 to 3.1.1.12, how can I get that newer version as a download? I have Googled it to death to find a source for the newer version, but all end up installing the older version. And if you don't read EVERY LINE of the various installer package screens, you will pollute your system with tons of stuff that is very difficult to undo; fortunately, I've been around long enough to know better!
    It seems to me, since 3.2.0.3 IS the latest, and better version, that would be easier to find.
    I have to support quite a few other people (and their machines), and would like them to be able to go to Applian for installation, instead of me having to send them a copy of my setup accompanied by a small PowerShell script for them to install it.
    Thanks!

Default Re: Where is V 3.2.0.3?

I just checked with the developer and the latest version we have is located at: http:/flv-player.us
    Thanks.

Yes, that is the site I've been trying. All that seems to be available on it is v 3.1.1.12. The manifest and changelog files for the newer version (v 3.2.0.3) reflect that there have been three releases since the one that is live now, and I know of several people that have those newer versions, including me. I also note several references to the newer versions in these forum chats, but no one seems to know where to get them. The version that I have has very significant improvements over the version on-line. Is there a reason the newer versions seem to be so difficult to find? Was there a problem that I should know about? Just curious.

Please send me a ticket to tech support for this program. Include a screen shot of your version number. Thanks.

Is there also a link for "Archive" versions? I mean like some users might prefer using the old versions.

We are only supporting the latest versions of the program and not the older as it is a free download. Thanks.