Thread: be-at.tv

Default be-at.tv

hi there,
    can i record streams from be-at.tv with rmc? i get an flv-file with audio only. maybe i have the wrong settings?
    thanks

Default Re: be-at.tv

Hi buddy, any progress on this yet? You might also want to check if videos onto that site is encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by mitm View Post
    hi there,
    can i record streams from be-at.tv with rmc? i get an flv-file with audio only. maybe i have the wrong settings?
    thanks
    Specifically, Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

I want to test one of the same videos you're having this issue with on this end
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Sorry to jump into this really old thread but this is a problem I'm having too - can't download videos (or anything for that matter) from be-at.tv using Replay Media Catcher. One example page is http://be-at.tv/brands/gashouder/awa...pecial/surgeon.

Hi

Sorry to re-awaken this old thread but I still can't find an answer for this problem I am having too. I don't seem to be able to download anything from be-at.tv using RMC. An example URL:
    http://be-at.tv/brands/gashouder/awa...pecial/surgeon

Any help greatly appreciated!