Thread: Windows 7 crashes Replay Converter

Default Windows 7 crashes Replay Converter

Hello.
    I have recently upgraded my copy of Replay Converter to the 4.40 ver and the Director says my installation is current and complete. I'm trying to convert some .flv files that I recorded from BBC iPlayer (radio) into mp3 files so I can burn them onto a CD and play them in a standard CD player.

I can add the files I want to convert and select the file format I want to convert them to, and I can even specify where I want the converted files to be put on my hard drive, but before I can push the GO radio button a dialogue box comes up on the screen that says the converter program has stopped working correctly and Windows is searching for a solution to the problem. Essentially though it crashes the program and so far as I can determine, Windows doesn't find a solution. I had a similar problem with Windows crashing the program in its earlier version too.

I am running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit with Service Pack 1 installed.

Any ideas what might be causing my problem? I use Media Player to capture the files from the BBC iPlayer website but I don't convert the files.

When the converter works, it is very good and I have had it work in the past to convert radio programs which have been captured as flv files into mp3 files.

Default Re: Windows 7 crashes Replay Converter

If you continue to have an issue please contact tech support. A log file and additional information will be needed.